Weirdness on Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
I need some help.
have had my Phantom 3 for about a year and have a flown several flights/missions, while not a nube I am not a expert either. So pre-loaded a very simple Litchi mission ( Fly at 125 feet) in a straight line at a speed of 15 mph for about 15 seconds.
Said it was loading...then said it was initializing, then nothing. Tried 2-3 times, landed restarted, did a brand new mission from scratch, same result. Restarted my Phone ( Samsung S7)
I dumped the Litchi app and launched GO. When I tried to go to waypoints, it wouldnt load. Stayed on the same screen was able to fly, record etc no problem. Any help would be appreciated...totally confused. I was able to fly manually to get my footage but dont know whats going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I don't use the Litchi app, but most guys will ask what versions of the apps and controller you are at? Also, some may tell you to make sure you are updated on Go app, controller and drone. Also, maybe reload both or either app. Is it a Pro, Advanced or standard? I know that isn't much help, but I'm sure someone will offer better help. Good luck.

Thank you very much for the recommendation. I should have known that I was a little frazzeled. I reinstalled the Litchi and it seemed to take care of it. I have to go reshoot so I will know for sure today/tomorrow!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4