Weird one

Reaction score
Hi guys, tried to use my p3a today for the first time in 3 weeks. I set it up on my launch pad and when I started the props they revved up as normal on start up but didn't go to tickover. They stayed revving quite hard. I stopped them straight away and re started them several times before they would tick over. Also the camera gimbal was not straightening out on start up. It did eventually after I flicked the vertical adjust switch on the back of the controller. I did fly for a minute or so but the wind was gusty and it wouldn't settle into a comfortable hover so I packed up..... Any ideas?? Was it just to windy or does the not settling to idle mean there's trouble ahead?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What exactly do you mean by tick over?

Reactions: Pharm
When you start the props they rev up twice then settle at a slow speed before you power up to take off. They didn't settle to that slow "tickover" speed they stayed running at a fast speed... After several re starts they did do the normal start up routine, but by which time I was rather concerned about flying.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

have you tried re-loading the firmware.... could be a corrupt file somewhere causing that to happen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20