WEIRD MOVEMENT WHILE ON AIR

Reaction score
Hello drone experts!
I have recently purchased a phantom 4, I'm very happy with the thing specially when opening the case all the time and sniffing that pure smell of it lol so

This happens not often that when I'm flying it i can sort of see that the drone bends to one of its sides like if something had hit it's propellers but I checked it and nothing seems to have touched it in mid air....

Now my questions are why does or did it do it ? And is it because maybe I calibrate the compass every once in a while and while it's in mid air it looses it's orientation a bit ? Please help as I am worried... I spent loads on this drone as it's my first ever drone or flying thing! I'm so protective over it :(

Hi and welcome to the forum!. Is it doing this when it's in a stationary hover? If so it normally caused as its resisting the force of the wind against it to keep it in position. Or is it doing it momentarily and then returning to horizontal like, as you say, something hit it? Or is it doing it during flight?

You're probably just seeing it correcting itself to stay in the same position. It's completely normal in hover if it's tilted if it's windy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's correcting itself. There may be wind above you. The only odd movements I've experienced was above water with phantom 4. Have to turn off the downward sensor. It doesn't like water. And I got too close to a belt line which it said something to the effect about a magnetic field was confusing the compass. I quickly climbed and didn't read the full error message.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello thank you so mutch for the answers, or does it while I'm flying it forward I took it far I couldn't see it with my eyes and through the screen it looked like it was going mad like the gimbal was tilting mad left and right It looked like the drone was tilting

La Rocca's Photography

Hello drone experts!
I have recently purchased a phantom 4, I'm very happy with the thing specially when opening the case all the time and sniffing that pure smell of it lol so

This happens not often that when I'm flying it i can sort of see that the drone bends to one of its sides like if something had hit it's propellers but I checked it and nothing seems to have touched it in mid air....

Now my questions are why does or did it do it ? And is it because maybe I calibrate the compass every once in a while and while it's in mid air it looses it's orientation a bit ? Please help as I am worried... I spent loads on this drone as it's my first ever drone or flying thing! I'm so protective over it :(
...La Rocca's, could you please provide the DJIFlightRecord_*.txt Flight-Log File, you can post it here
or email it to me at the following email address...
VaData (at) YaHoo (dot) com
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4