Weird Connection

Reaction score
So my when I turn on my controller, it connects to my phone no problem. Then I turn on my phantom 3 standard, and it starts up and flashes green and says it's connected to the controller, but the controller and app still say it's not connected. If I flip the switch on the controller turning off gps it shows on the craft by switching to yellow lights so I know they are somehow connected

as stated in post # 2 , remote and aircraft have to connect first , then phone and remote
That's not true, the order has very little to do with things working. I very often connect the RC and device first, than walk out my AC and turn it on for the first time. Sometimes the app is loaded in memory and sometimes not at that point. I never had any issue with things working no matter what order things are powered on or connected. I personal like having my equipment up and connected before powering up the AC, bottom line I don't think it matters much.

That's not true, the order has very little to do with things working. I very often connect the RC and device first, than walk out my AC and turn it on for the first time. Sometimes the app is loaded in memory and sometimes not at that point. I never had any issue with things working no matter what order things are powered on or connected. I personal like having my equipment up and connected before powering up the AC, bottom line I don't think it matters much.
Same sequence here. Sometimes it takes a minute or so before the app shows connection but it always does.

So, no help for the OP :rolleyes:
@Asiekierda313

What is the status light on the remote?
What is the status light on the Phantom bottom?

Or did you figure it out. ;)
:)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub