Weird app issue, no telemetry & no app response

Reaction score
I have a weird app issue. I connect to my phantom 3 no problem. However no usual telemetry is shown. Once I'm connected I can not back out or do anything within the app. So far I have tried the following:

Uninstall/reinstall DJI app.
Update drone firmware.
Reboot phone multiple times.
Restore my phone to the latest IOS 11.whatever

So far nothing fixed my issue. I do not have another device I can connect. This seems to be device/app issue. I'm using iPhone 6 plus. I never had this issue, have been flying my drone for a year now. All of a sudden last week I lost all app response and telemetry. Thought nothing of it, figured a reboot would fix it. Wanted to fly today and this issue did not go away.

IMG_0608.PNG

I have a weird app issue. I connect to my phantom 3 no problem. However no usual telemetry is shown. Once I'm connected I can not back out or do anything within the app. So far I have tried the following:

Update drone firmware.

So far nothing fixed my issue. I do not have another device I can connect. This seems to be device/app issue. I'm using iPhone 6 plus. I never had this issue, have been flying my drone for a year now. All of a sudden last week I lost all app response and telemetry. Thought nothing of it, figured a reboot would fix it. Wanted to fly today and this issue did not go away.

View attachment 91226
Did you see this thread? Sounds similar.

DJI Go app issues after iOS 11 update

Update drone firmware.

So far nothing fixed my issue. I do not have another device I can connect. This seems to be device/app issue. I'm using iPhone 6 plus.

View attachment 91226

Guess I’m not the only one. I still have this issue. One way I resolved it was using an different phone (same iOS) then switching back. I posted something similar to this in my post.

I restored my phone by reloading iOS 11 and tried this again and phone still does that same thing as yours.

Guess I’m not the only one. I still have this issue. One way I resolved it was using an different phone (same iOS) then switching back. I posted something similar to this in my post.

I restored my phone by reloading iOS 11 and tried this again and phone still does that same thing as yours.

Have you tried contact DJI support or is that a waist of time?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20