Website Offering "DRONE" Ammo

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing this on here yet: http://www.dronemunition.com/

Thoughts?

From the site:

"If you haven’t been paying attention to the news, or haven’t noticed the exponential growth of drones in the skies around the country, you should start! One of the fastest growing threats to our freedom, privacy, and safety, drones of all shapes, sizes, and capabilities are taking to the skies. The Drone Munition brand provides a cost effective solution as the Federal Government and States scramble to take action. Defending your privacy and safety is just as important as protecting your family! Our shot shell solutions provide a cost effective way to do just that! From standard lead free solutions to electronic defeating loads, and extended range platform, we have the products to defend against the most sophisticated drones."

I don't remember seeing this on here yet: http://www.dronemunition.com/

Thoughts?

From the site:

"If you haven’t been paying attention to the news, or haven’t noticed the exponential growth of drones in the skies around the country, you should start! One of the fastest growing threats to our freedom, privacy, and safety, drones of all shapes, sizes, and capabilities are taking to the skies. The Drone Munition brand provides a cost effective solution as the Federal Government and States scramble to take action. Defending your privacy and safety is just as important as protecting your family! Our shot shell solutions provide a cost effective way to do just that! From standard lead free solutions to electronic defeating loads, and extended range platform, we have the products to defend against the most sophisticated drones."
Yeah, it was referenced yesterday here:
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/kentucky-drone-shooting-follow-up-report.51007/#post-487327
But it's understandable that it was missed because it was several post's into an unassociated thread.

I'm not even going to give the company that's putting crap like this out there any attention by posting their website even for reference but here's what they have to say about there so-called Drone Munition:
"First line of defense against the drone invasion of privacy and safety." At first I just thought it was a joke/novelty item but they are actually trying to capitalize off the growing "drone" hysteria. Same type of company that would sell highly marked up plywood in hurricane areas, capitalizing off other peoples misery. Bunch of scumbags IMHO.

BOT

First line of defense against the drone invasion of privacy and safety.

Reactions: robsquad
That will be perfect in my safe right next to these.

zombie ammo.jpg

Every product to survive in 'the market' is capitalizing on something. Be it fear, vanity, status, etc.

This is a novelty product capitalizing on ignorance and paranoia, not misery.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".

Every product to survive in 'the market' is capitalizing on something. Be it fear, vanity, status, etc.

This is a novelty product capitalizing on ignorance and paranoia, not misery.

"A fool and his money are soon parted".
Just to clarify, I never said "they" were capitalizing off of other peoples misery. I just put them in the same class of companies and people that do. I respectfully disagree about the company marketing this as simply a novelty product such as the Zombie rounds but do agree about them capitalizing off of ignorance and paranoia.
BOT

Last edited:
Reactions: AirApparent

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic