Website grades quality of your photos.

Reaction score
I found an interesting website that grades your photos: Everypixel Aesthetics Test - Ask Neural Network if Your Photo is Good or Not Just enter your photo or URL to it and see how it goes.

I recently posted a windy condition photo which seemed to have an oddly high number of hits on here where my P4 was struggling with the wind and surprised to see it scored 98.6%. It was just a test photo to see how it handled the wind and I processed it with the preset for the DJI P4 in DxO Optics Pro 11 (My standard Go-To DNG still photo processor.) that corrects some of the lens distortions and noise (Red box was my addition trying to see if light poles were vertical.). I've got some that were really low too, like 1.5%.

Have fun!

Everypixel Test.jpg

Reactions: Meta4
I found an interesting website that grades your photos: Everypixel Aesthetics Test - Ask Neural Network if Your Photo is Good or Not Just enter your photo or URL to it and see how it goes.

Interesting one ....
I tried a photo that I though was pretty good and it tells me there's a 3.5% chance it's awsome.
I know we all think our own pix are good (every mother loves here own children etc) but I thought the pic was better than that.
So I dug a little deeper for one that I thought should score well.
Here's the pic:
DJI_0176a-X2.jpg

And here's the score:
i-rRRm57h-L.jpg

They do say our artificial intelligence algorithm is in the beta stage.
I think it needs a little more work.

You know, when I saw that ship, I thought it would look better in black and white as it was too colorful and busy.

So I put it into that website as a B&W ship and it hit 99.9% awesome. Wow! Beats my 99.8% model photo elsewhere. Now I need a 100% somewhere. :D

Ship-BW.jpg

Reactions: Meta4

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31