Website for weather conditions to fly drone

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've been working on a website that will tell you if it's safe to fly your drone at a given place, similar to uavforecast.com but with a nice interface and user experience.
Enter location | Should I Fly? is the current URL for it (I haven't bought a domain yet)
It's not completely done yet and the timezone is hardcoded at the moment but I just wanted you guys to tell me what you think, is there anything I can improve or any features you want me to add?

Thanks

Like the idea. Found a slight bug if you look at the year and month its all wrong lol
7dcb75b9e3b27f9f1415421a427ee614.jpg

But do like what your doing so far [emoji4]

I've fixed some of its bugs and it now supports other timezones (automatically sets based on the location you put in)

Screenshot_20170731-184800.png
Screenshot_20170731-184814.png

You can also see more than 24 hours of forecast without paying :p

Reactions: Neon Euc
Works great for me th287. Telling me I'm good to fly tomorrow morning. Thank you so much for your work and your willingness to share. Nice.

I just tried to use the app and it only gives me temps from 1970. The temps are pretty cold so I no something isn't right for Tucson, AZ.

I just tried to use the app and it only gives me temps from 1970. The temps are pretty cold so I no something isn't right for Tucson, AZ.
The date January 1, 1970 is the date that appears when the programmer tries to display 0 for the date. It sounds like the site needs more work.

Thanks for letting me know, it's fixed now. My web host upgraded their PHP version, which broke the cURL command (the command that downloads data from my weather API)
I downgraded the PHP version back to the old one and it's working now.

Thanks for the feedback everyone :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Love it.. Our feedback is like any other company... Its needed so you can fix whats wrong and WOW... you do it so quickly. DJI could really do with having you on their team. Pretty sure you seen their Android reviews lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan