Weak transmission signal aircraft disconnected.

Reaction score
Hi every one, I just received my P4P back from DJI over some warranty issues and have completed all of the firmware updates. The aircraft links to the remote as indicated by the green LED on the aircraft sd card panel, but the go app flashes between telling me I have a weak transmission signal and the air craft is disconnected! Also the actual camera image as displayed on the iPad goes from completely green to partial green and black. At times a narrow band of actual image comes through. I'm at a loss with this ! I have also used my iPhone as a display with the same result.

I've adjusted camera settings transmission settings to no avail.

Hello and thanks ,I will give that a try.

What iPad and iPhone u using?
My iPad had issues and I went to an iPad Air 2 which was superb but I've since gotten a iPad Pro 9.7 and iPhone 6s Plus and both are preforming great.
My iPhone 6 had some issues too.

Controller version 01.04.00.00
Aircraft the app says version unknown?

And try re-linking the controller/Phantom after all that.

Did the dji assistant 2 install and same result.
Have now noticed the aircraft controller link is flashing red despite being repeatedly linked. As well the controller aircraft status led continues to rapidly flash red green.

6e88c2284efebfc2df83e8a293bb9e57.jpg
f4dee8c85855d71524d5fac81dcefa0f.jpg

Unbelievably it continually tells me the aircraft version is unknown!

App version 4.1.7
Aircraft version unknown
The app data base 01.00.01.04

So I contacted DJI this morning, and in an email reply requested I confirmed a firmware update. In the throws of doing this from the A2 software I noticed when I updated the p4p there was a progress bar and note of a completed firmware update when I updated. The controller was different instead all that was on the screen was a box stating restoring factory defaults that seemed to go on and on until actually the controller defaulted to shutting down. Is this normal?
0b42bd884aa41651d0e2bfa85a7abb84.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20