Weak signal to remote.

Reaction score
Whenever I fly out about 1000 feet on my P3S I get a weak remote control signal. And the drone runs perfect no lag or anything it just says that. Any way I could fix this? New positioning of antennae or something?

I have a p3 standard and never got it to fly more than about 350 metres which is about a 1000 feet. You have reached the limits of its transmission power for the area you are in. I have a p4p now as well which uses light Bridge tech, and has five bars full signal 2.5 kilometres.

If you want more distance forget the parabolic reflectors, trade your p3 in for a p4 or p4 pro

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have a p3 standard and never got it to fly more than about 350 metres which is about a 1000 feet. You have reached the limits of its transmission power for the area you are in. I have a p4p now as well which uses light Bridge tech, and has five bars full signal 2.5 kilometres.

If you want more distance forget the parabolic reflectors, trade your p3 in for a p4 or p4 pro

I can't afford either of those.

Whenever I fly out about 1000 feet on my P3S I get a weak remote control signal. And the drone runs perfect no lag or anything it just says that. Any way I could fix this? New positioning of antennae or something?
so you are saying that you don't lose live video, just control of the drone? try pointing your antenna vertically towards the drone. Or check out an antenna mod, such as argtek or dbs mod.

so you are saying that you don't lose live video, just control of the drone? try pointing your antenna vertically towards the drone. Or check out an antenna mod, such as argtek or dbs mod.
I don't lose control of the drone or livestream. It runs fine.. its weird.

I don't lose control of the drone or livestream. It runs fine.. its weird.
so its just a message that pops up on the screen? I would say that is caused by bluetooth on your phone or other wifi signals in the area, depending on where you fly

so its just a message that pops up on the screen? I would say that is caused by bluetooth on your phone or other wifi signals in the area, depending on where you fly
Yeah it's just a signal on my phone.. I do fly above my house into a large field over power lines.

I have the same setup and same issue. I live downtown in a big city and have found the further you get from power lines, wifi, etc. you have a much better connection.

Reactions: PhantomEvan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl