Weak RC signal

Reaction score
Hi guys, while flying yesterday, in the same place that is in a wide open field far away from any obstructions. I noticed every time I got around 100 ft I started getting the Weak RC signal warning. This is the first time it has happened after 50 or so flights in the same place. I havnt changed anything as far as firmware update which I have done a few weeks ago or whenever the last came out. Again, everything is the same. Any ideas on how to fix it.
-Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just updated my app. Prior to update I was getting the following error:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465173140.718097.jpg

I haven't been able to fly and test the new app software yet but as soon as the weather clears I'll report my findings.

I just updated my app. Prior to update I was getting the following error:
View attachment 56168

I haven't been able to fly and test the new app software yet but as soon as the weather clears I'll report my findings.

I get the same error, before and after upgrading the GO app from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3. I'm not convinced the error is related to the app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I get the same error, before and after upgrading the GO app from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3. I'm not convinced the error is related to the app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks for your input. I'll try tomorrow

I have to concur with your findings. The warning is still there. I also tested my android device and its there too. The issue must reside in the birds fw. I've tried all clear channels.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465178510.155630.jpg

On a side note, and not intended to derail this thread, while putting in a rarely used battery I noticed the following difference on one of the cells. At what point should this be a concern?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465178452.338715.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik