Weak RC Signal - In my Living Room

Reaction score
Just a question - I just got a new battery today. Charged it and then put it in the Standard. It said that I had to do a software update date. Did it. I then just turned it back on to check the battery stats etc....and it warmed up, found 6 satellites and looked good. Then I noticed that the red came across the top saying that there was a "weak RC signal". The Remote was about 2 feet away.

It has done this before but i didn't think anything of it. I even have the homemade windsurfer on the TX.

Unfortunately I have only flown it once because of the weather. Worked perfect - although I kept in beginner mode so it didn't go far!!

Should I worry a little or is it just a fluke?

Anything else transmitting in the area? Router, cell phone, Bluetooth ect? Could be causing interference

Yep - all of the above. I thought of that but with the TX just 2 feet away didn't think it would interfere. Not too worried about it but thought I would get some ideas.

Think of a room full of people talking, maybe someone in the room was louder than your Tx

Happens to me all the time in the living room. Way too many things to interupt. Go outside and it will be crystal clear.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers