Weak image transmission signal

Reaction score
I have downsized the video to 2.7K trying to fix this. I flew it in my neighborhood up to max altitude and get this message. Is this caused by being in subdivision with lots of router interference. Some have said wifi won't bother it because it operates on light bridge. Some say it will bother it. Or is it this new firmware? I don't know what to do. Maybe go to the country and see if I have same problem. I looked at custom setting the channel but they all seem to jump around from blue to green to red at varying levels. I wouldn't know which one to pick so I put it back on auto. I think the mbs are set at 4mbs. Any ideas?

First of all... What drone is it as some use WiFi and others use light bridge

The video type will only change what's going on the card in the craft, the video downlink stays at 720p. When the new GO4 came out my video was crap so I downgraded because I was able at the time. For me the auto channels works best, I tried the other channels and it was worse. Location location location makes a big difference and how you are able to aim your antennas at the craft.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj