Weak image transmission signal p3s

Reaction score
Got this message up on my dji go on my samsung A6 flying phantom 3 standard any one know of a fix I've not idea why it came up I can fly I took my bird up to 400 feet and still have video and control of camera
I'm confused .com

If you fly straight up, without flying out at least as far as you go up, it’s hard to get the angle on the remote right, plus the antennas inside the phantom are not oriented for straight up flight. The signal reception is very weak from the bottom of the craft.
The warning means your signal, as indicated on the device screen by an icon of a remote controller is near its limit.

If you fly straight up, without flying out at least as far as you go up, it’s hard to get the angle on the remote right, plus the antennas inside the phantom are not oriented for straight up flight. The signal reception is very weak from the bottom of the craft.
The warning means your signal, as indicated on the device screen by an icon of a remote controller is near its limit.

Hi Dave sorry I did go out about 150 feet as well as up but I still get the message I'm using the ARGtec 2 panel and 1 rod antenna on my hand set it' worked fine for ages do you think if I reset all the settings on my dji go app to factory it will help ??

PS3S Hey guys i am getting a "image transmission signal weak" error on start up not after going any distance. Everything else works perfectly just no live video at all. Any idea what i should look at.

Tried relinking RC, IMU cal, new camera (head only).

Any input appreciated ....going nuts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20