We will see how it goes.

Reaction score
After two uneventful easy going flights with whisper soft landings my 3 pro had the infamous cracks show up under one motor. On the good side the place where I bought the bird, Drones Made Easy instantly sent me a shipping label and said once they got it they would get it promptly repaired and returned to me. I will be keeping my fingers decidedly crossed. After reading about delayed warranty issues in other threads I was pleasantly surprised with the service so far. Just wanted to relate my tale of woe, lol.

i am waiting on a rma so i can return my p3p for an exchange.
problems with the camer
lines in the video.

i am waiting on a rma so i can return my p3p for an exchange.
problems with the camer
lines in the video.

You must be joking. Those so called lines are prop shadows caused by facing the P3 directly into the sun which directly above the props.

Your camera seems to be OK.

ok here are two video with the lines on them.
the other phantom i have dosen't have any of theese lines on them.
look at both of them please and than let me know what you think.

I saw the lines in the 1st video which was the only video I looked at. I'm a little familiar with them as I have seen them in my video right after I replaced the flat ribbon cable and two wire harnesses above the gimbal plate. They seem to only appear when there is heavy movements such as back and forth yaw rotation. My ribbon cable had become unstuck from the top of the gimbal arm near where it goes inside the top plate. If I moved the cable any at that point while recording it would display interference that could be seen during playback. I tried to secure the cable at the loose point but it did not help. That is what led me to the cable replacement. I had also found interference when moving the short wire harness that connects to the front of the VPS.

I did all the repairs myself because this is when there was to be more then 6 weeks turn around with dji.

Btw, I should also mention that my aircraft has never been crashed or hard landed. The parts I replaced simply wore out.

theese video were the second and third flight of this phantom.
the first flight i could not get the video to play.

Well despite my thread being hijacked I am happy to report that Drones Made Easy replaced my P3 very promptly with a new drone. Thanks guys!

Well despite my thread being hijacked I am happy to report that Drones Made Easy replaced my P3 very promptly with a new drone. Thanks guys!
Boy it sure seems that way-- one reply and it left your post in the dust. But unfortunately that does happen-- but usually not so quickly.
That happens when we don't read the entire thread-- especially the OP,, Sorry for my post contributing to this.:(

Boy it sure seems that way-- one reply and it left your post in the dust. But unfortunately that does happen-- but usually not so quickly.
That happens when we don't read the entire thread-- especially the OP,, Sorry for my post contributing to this.:(
Hey, no problem. And thanks for the nod.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4