We are "stealing phone conversations" now!

Reaction score
99% of my neighbors are cool with the Phantom. They love watching me fly it and ask all sorts of questions. Many ask if I've stabilized my wobbles yet. They're quite informed and into it.

One lady however, is the paranoid type. She stopped next to me while walking her dog while I was changing batteries. She asked "what is that thing?" I said it is an unmanned aerial vehicle (didn't want to use the word drone). Still confused, I told her some people call them drones, but drones have a bad name because this isn't a military attack drone which kills people.

Then she said "thats one of those things that steals phone conversations isn't it!?!?!" Immediately she was pissed off. I said, no this thing can't steal phone conversations. She insisted that it did, and that she "saw it on the news." I assured her that this device did not steal phone conversations, but if some hacker in his basement wanted to I'm sure he could do it.

This lady was a bit of an odd character, and really didn't listen to a thing I said. She was convinced that this evil drone was stealing her phone conversations.

This is what we are up against.

NSA steals phone conversations, Phantoms take photos.

Some folks will never be able to swim out of the shallow end of the gene pool.
Unfortunately, they vote.

Ask her how to play the conversations back, cause the instructions didn't include that chapter.

Tell her that she really needs to spice up her phone conversations and you're under a lot of pressure to come up with something good.

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• CNN2.jpg
    CNN2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 629
OI Photography said:
I've been waiting for the nut who makes a big deal of the fact that DJI only makes WHITE Phantoms :D
ROTFLMAO :lol:

What utter horse shite. We have a saying in the UK for those type of people........"you cant teach pork !!"

If drones were around at the time of the Kennedy assassination they would have been blamed for that too !

Plebs !!

:evil:

If drones were around at the time of the Kennedy assassination they would have been blamed for that too !

Aaahh- but they were, but they kept it classified ;)

OI Photography said:
Great, if the lady the OP met happens to read this thread all she's going to get out of it is "KENNEDY WAS A DRONE!!"

She sounds so thick anyway she would probably say "Kennedy who ?"

:roll:

pyrophantom said:
:evil:

I think you are on to something...

Attachments

• Oswald-Phantom-1.jpg
    Oswald-Phantom-1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 488
jodaddy23 said:
NEXT someone will be raped or lose their baby to one .. its only a matter of time
Now there you go with an idea you should submit to the writers in Hollywood. A new movie, "Baby snatched from crib by quadcopter." The loonies would go for that one.
Elfman12,
Nice picture. Now we know he used a d.........

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic