Ways to make money with drones?

Reaction score
NO. There are no quick and easy ways to make money with drones.
Are there ways, Yes, but they are slow and hard.
If this is your excuse, or reason, to purchase a drone, don’t.
You are late to the party. Too many licensed professionals that you can’t compete against. Unless you can find a niche, and fill it, you’re flying into a strong headwind.

Reaction score
Sure there is. All ya gotta do is substantially undercut every licensed drone operator, and don't worry about insurance either, just complicates things. ;)

Reaction score
Reaction score
What?! Ain'tcha got no adventure in ya?! ;)
Drone revenue accounts for over 50% of my annual revenue and has for at least 3 years. But getting here wasn't "quick" or "easy." I have plenty of adventure in me, or I wouldn't have started my drone company in the first place. That said...

I see your winky, so maybe you were joking....<:^)

D

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
What are some quick and easy ways to make money with drones? Are there any?
I taught the Neighbor kid how to make a small fortune with his drone .
He goes door to door to different farms and offers a Perimiter Viewing for $100 ,
Includes : Flood reports, Broken Gates, Dead Animals, Vegetation problems , trees down ect

Once he gets 1 farmer he get 10 more down the road.
He continues to thank me so i think hes doing well .

If i made a living doing drone runs I would never cut prices
I would however be much more creative in what I would offer the clients.

They only know what is possible if you tell them.

Have you ever watched a Realestate drone video : UGH so lame when they could offer so much more.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Reaction score
Drone revenue accounts for over 50% of my annual revenue and has for at least 3 years. But getting here wasn't "quick" or "easy." I have plenty of adventure in me, or I wouldn't have started my drone company in the first place. That said...

D
That's awesome, how do you do it, how did you get there? I had my first paid job a little over two years ago. That first year I did about 6 grand gross, this year I'm trending to do about 8 grand. Sometimes I'll have three jobs over two days and other times I'll go three weeks with nothing. I'm pretty impressed that you have managed to create half of your income from your drone. Kudos. I'd love to pick your brain! Feel free to direct message if you don't want to have it all open on the Forum. Thanks and happy flying

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

D
Yep, anything from @Squirrel! is going to be, well....

squirell.jpg
"hot dog the movie" ;)

Rod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jiri Lucius