waypoints

Reaction score
what if u run a waypoint mission 5 miles from where it was loaded. I have several in the system and don't know one from the other.

The mission won't probably load and even if you were successful, the drone won't make it to commence the mission in any case and certainly won't make it back. As for the number of missions, use a naming convention to differentiate between each of them.

I believe from my experiences the drone will, at the fail safe point return to home calculating the needed remaining battery to make it safely back. If the ending way point is over a mile from home it will not take off.

What app?
I had a saved waypoint mission using the Go app, and was 5 miles away from the mission's location. For the fun of it, I attempted to run the mission and the Go app warned me that it was far off. (I can't remember if it gave me specifics or not about the distance)

A mission has to be round-trip. Obviously a 10-mile mission won't work since the software is designed to work with a stock battery.

what if u run a waypoint mission 5 miles from where it was loaded. I have several in the system and don't know one from the other.
What program? DJI Go? Litchi? Can’t you load the mission, then look at the map and see if it’s the one you want?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik