Waypoints for P2V in beta?

Pretty sure Russell Brown knows the difference between the aircraft. He does all the Adobe training videos, runs Adobe's "drone photography" training classes, and is *the* guy who always gets the newest DJI beta stuff first.

He's posted shots from his Vision before, so he does know. I wouldn't be surprised to see it being sent to the app stores soon if they are actively talking about it now - I would hope they learnt their lesson from the P2 Ground Station situation! I'd say launch is probably imminent...

Learnt, Simon? You have been hanging out with us "Merican hillbillies too much. Love it.

Back to the topic, I agree. If the app is in Beta, and with the debacle it has become with the delay - I imagine we'll see it soon. And about **** time.

RJOS said:
Learnt, Simon? You have been hanging out with us "Merican hillbillies too much. Love it.

Not quite:
[N]ow you’ll find more and more people using - I spelled it incorrectly – with an ed at the end. This is probably due to the influence of American English coming into Britain because in the US the ed is used for learn, for spell, for dream for example - I dreamed it with an ed at the end. And you’ll find that this US spelling is starting to replace the original British spelling in British English.

The main thing to remember is that both of these forms are correct. However, the important thing for you to do is to choose which one you would like to use, and to use that one consistently. So try to avoid mixing the ed and the t endings. Try to use just the one, but it’s up to you to decide which one you want to use.

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learn ... ge50.shtml

I like the last paragraph - everyone's a winner as long as you make your mind up which way to go!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj