waypoints and camera direction question

Reaction score
When I use waypoints in Litchi, what command must I give in order for the camera to look forward to the next waypoint? It always seems to look back to the first waypoint as it proceeds through the course.

I don't have any POIs.

Is it in the heading mode or under default gimbal pitch mode?

Thanks.

How odd. The camera direction tool is no longer there since the last update. Hmmm... On android. Anyone else having this issue?

Ok... It's there on my old missions... I can control which way the camera faces. But creating a new mission... Not available ??
1488572159626.png

When I use waypoints in Litchi, what command must I give in order for the camera to look forward to the next waypoint? It always seems to look back to the first waypoint as it proceeds through the course.

I don't have any POIs.

Is it in the heading mode or under default gimbal pitch mode?

Thanks.
Apple or Android?
For apple, in mission settings, under heading select "Auto".
For android, in mission settings, heading mode select "toward next waypoint".
Mission settings for both is the icon on the left side with the blue gear cog.

Hi guys, I'm new to Litchi also, some of you may have seen my try to prod new posts, posters to hang out here.
Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)

What I have done, is gone to that link, and checked the watch forum, and just picked notify me when a new thread is created, I know Litchi post will always be all over the forum, but I can always try and maybe some others will back me up and do the same as I. ;)

Rod :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi guys, I'm new to Litchi also, some of you may have seen my try to prod new posts, posters to hang out here.
Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)

What I have done, is gone to that link, and checked the watch forum, and just picked notify me when a new thread is created, I know Litchi post will always be all over the forum, but I can always try and maybe some others will back me up and do the same as I. ;)

Rod :)
Cheers for that, I've just done what you have suggested as I spend a lot of time trawling through the search engine trying to keep up with advice particularly for Litchi. You could just about set up some sticky threads relating to a number of core subjects, the ones that are being repeated over and over as new people join the forum.

Reactions: RodPad
Apple or Android?
For apple, in mission settings, under heading select "Auto".
For android, in mission settings, heading mode select "toward next waypoint".
Mission settings for both is the icon on the left side with the blue gear cog.

Thanks. I overlooked the option. I thought there were just three listed there, but there are four and I think this did the trick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4