Waypoint Distance

Reaction score
Why do I get a warrning if the first waypoint is more than 100 meters away and if any waypoint is more than 500 meters away?

Your not still in "beginners mode" and maybe not know it are you? And when you say "waypoints," are you using Litchi or Dji Go?

I think it's a safety thing. For instance, when I played with it, I was at a golf course (winter time here). Since I wasn't ready to trust drawing the waypoints ahead of time, I flew manually to each point and set it. My first waypoint is on the tee box, while my last point is on the green where the Phantom is currently at. It doesn't follow the track backwards, instead it goes directly there without any changes in elevation. So on a dogleg hole, it could potentially fly right in to a tree if I'm not high enough. It may be hard to judge at that distance how clear you are of obstacles.

Thanks for the help, butI thought I had read someplace, and I don't remember where, that the Litchi limits are 99 waypoints, 10 km total distance and any two waypoints can't be more than 2km apart. I know I flew one mission where two waypoints were about 1km apart. But I can't come close to that now. Can't find any limits set that would prevent flying farther than 500 meters apart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers