Water flows: rivers, lakes and oceans in the US

Reaction score
A compilation of some of my footage travelling from Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon. This was done as an exercise to master Premiere Pro color correction and other effects.
Filmed with P4 and P4P O and a bit of Spark.

Pretty well done and good music choice. Beautiful beach and waterfall scenes. My only criticism would be to edit out some of the jerky camera movements, but they were so minimal and few in number I almost feel bad even mentioning it. Whatever color correction you did is subtle and the footage is really nice. I enjoyed that.

Pretty well done and good music choice. Beautiful beach and waterfall scenes. My only criticism would be to edit out some of the jerky camera movements, but they were so minimal and few in number I almost feel bad even mentioning it. Whatever color correction you did is subtle and the footage is really nice. I enjoyed that.
Thanks for the feedback. I do continue to work on editing out anything that’s not smooth enough. More work to be done.
The color correction was all manual. I considered using LUTs but haven’t found the best ones for me yet, so I reverted back to manual adjustments.

I appreciate your time to provide constructive feedback.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20