Watching playback on a tablet

Reaction score
Hi everybody
I believe this hasn't been asked before as I have searched! So pre apologies if it has.
Is there a way to watch video footage on the Ipad 4 mini that I use for flying?
I mean is it possible to fly and video for a client and then show them the video I have taken,on the ipad 4 mini there and then, to give them an idea of what to expect.
Also is there a program that one can take stills off video to be used as photographs.
Thank you in advance

All of the photos and video you shoot are stored on your device and you can review them by accessing the Editor on the home screen (press the DJI icon in top left to access home screen) and the Editor is along the bottom. The stored videos are lower resolution than on the SD card but you can view and create edited videos if you so choose.

There are many different programs to take stills off of video, a google search will likely give you many options. I have used Magix Movie Editor Pro to take stills from video in the past.

If you want the original resolution the editor can import from the SD card if you mount it to your tablet (you'll need an adapter for iOS devices) or you can download from the AC through the AC. Latter is very slow.

I have just moved from an Nvidia K to an Ipad 4 mini. As usual the Apple devices dont always want to play as easily as other manufactures

If you want the original resolution the editor can import from the SD card if you mount it to your tablet (you'll need an adapter for iOS devices) or you can download from the AC through the AC. Latter is very slow.
So something that can carry a SD card and the other end connects to the Ipad 4 mini?

I have just moved from an Nvidia K to an Ipad 4 mini. As usual the Apple devices dont always want to play as easily as other manufactures

Most including me feel the reverse is true, what is not playing that you want to? - I use iPad mini 3 without a problem, other than I'm short of memory which was my buying decision error with hindsight.

1493019578622-1548981167.jpg
Hi everybody
I believe this hasn't been asked before as I have searched! So pre apologies if it has.
Is there a way to watch video footage on the Ipad 4 mini that I use for flying?
I mean is it possible to fly and video for a client and then show them the video I have taken,on the ipad 4 mini there and then, to give them an idea of what to expect.
Also is there a program that one can take stills off video to be used as photographs.
Thank you in advance
HI also on screen just below camera settings is a playback button to watch what you just record

Most including me feel the reverse is true, what is not playing that you want to? - I use iPad mini 3 without a problem, other than I'm short of memory which was my buying decision error with hindsight.
I ended up with a 128gb version Mini 4. My problem was that I didnt know if it was possible to watch the videos that were taken, actually on the tablet. Now I know I can so all is good. It was to be able to show a client what I had taken and to show what was available. I did however, show three people the filming I was taking at the time I was taking it yesterday. I found a safe place to hover showed the footage with a slow pan, then stepped away to be on my own and give full attention to my flying until the next vista opportunity, where I called the clients over again to show the screen. It would have been better to take all the video and then show the client what I had taken before I left to come home and edit the footage. Thanks guys question answered

Reactions: Loz

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik