Watching p4p video on 4K tv

Reaction score
I found a read write usb2 stick that takes different sd cards including the micro sd in my p4p. Can I put my micro sd card in it and plug it into my Visio 4K tv USB port and play the videos I took on it or do the files have to be converted before they will play on my tv?

They should work, try it and see. But in reality, playing 4K from a sd card will probably not work well, too much data to shift.
Can you stream from a pc to the tv, or upload to YouTube in 4K and play YouTube through the tv?

I think he wants to see 4k on a tv. I also have a 4k visio and I have yet to get it to work. I tried Pavtube and I think I got it to work at 1080p but I couldn't get it to convert 4k to 4k in the right format. Google Visio 4k USB and you will see it is very picky about format, it will require a conversion program. If you get 4k to work on the Visio I would love to know how. I too would like to SEE 4k on the screen.

I’ve had no luck with 4K video from DJI, but other lower butrate 4K video I’ve had success with.

I have the latest AppleTV 4K and it struggles via WiFi, won’t do 4K but will barely handle 1080p. Wired helps a lot.

I also have an ancient WD Live TV box that plays the 1080p flawlessly and plays the 4K with 15 seconds of buffering every 15 seconds.

Basically, to date, I can’t find a way to play the 4k video file off the phantom 4

I’d like to see what happens with 4K video using the h.265 codec because the AppleTV has hardware decoding support for that codec.

I can take 4k video and take the micro card directly from my p4p to a usb micro card adap. and it works great on my new Samsung 75 " 4k tv

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl