Watch "Sort of dark,I could not wait, flight between the rain" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
,,,testing me led props but not really dark enough,,it was about to pour down again ,,ok for a idea or 2 but at distance bit hard to see,
Given all the lights you have tried at some stage or another I thought you had your phantoms lit up like Xmas trees. Are the led props visible from beneath (maybe put them upside down....) and are they powered up from a battery on the hub of the prop?

Given all the lights you have tried at some stage or another I thought you had your phantoms lit up like Xmas trees. Are the led props visible from beneath (maybe put them upside down....) and are they powered up from a battery on the hub of the prop?
Xmas is coming and you give another idea for me,,,these props not have batt like those usb ones,they are just lighting up from the torch light,,those usb ones probly only ones I have not brought yet,I won't cause I definitely not trust them,I got some fishing lights that go on line at bottom of sea,they flash multiple colours and should look cool

Reactions: tevek
Xmas is coming and you give another idea for me,,,these props not have batt like those usb ones,they are just lighting up from the torch light,,those usb ones probly only ones I have not brought yet,I won't cause I definitely not trust them,I got some fishing lights that go on line at bottom of sea,they flash multiple colours and should look cool
There are a pile of options out there from usb, battery, programmable or hard wired leds. I use a couple of different types on my racing drones when flying freestyle. Cheap and pretty effective.

Cool yes must get one one day,,can the Joey's hold the camcorder yet,,get him to film a clip ,love watching those drones:),
Hah! They are a lot of fun and you get really good at fixing them since you slam into a lot of things as you learn. My new racer is good for 160 kph and a real Adrenalin rush. As for the Joey using a camcorder, plenty of footage of the family of five that hang around my house.

Very cool ianzone. I saw those lights on Amazon and was wondering how bright they would light. Amazon also had the same light with adjustable direction if I remember right. Thanks so much for sharing the vid with us and I wish you success with those battery operated Xmas lights. Fun stuff.

Hah! They are a lot of fun and you get really good at fixing them since you slam into a lot of things as you learn. My new racer is good for 160 kph and a real Adrenalin rush. As for the Joey using a camcorder, plenty of footage of the family of five that hang around my house.
OMG 160,,,I am wanting one,that's one rush alright,,cmon santa

@ianzone. Yep, they look pretty sweet. Might have to try them on my bird one day. Caught a glimpse of the DBS Itelite panel on the R/C in the video. Same thing I use on mine. Love the extra range and signal strength it gives.

Thanks for sharing the flight video of those lights in flight. They look great.

I guess I’ll jump on Amazon and order those lights. Can’t have too many toys,.....right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20