Watch "P4 records sound" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
Yep, I heard that. That's new to me!
Yeah I still stretching my head to,,even had tablet on airplane mode,,,,,I can't work it out,,,might even open to see what in there if I can't work it out

Yep, I heard that. That's new to me!
HI just found your post over here,,my error posting,,,,um my new one is now 4.0.6 and my rc is on 1.8.0 .....it think 4.0.6 been out for week maybe,,,,being new Zealand I thought we get update last...

HI just found your post over here,,my error posting,,,,um my new one is now 4.0.6 and my rc is on 1.8.0 .....it think 4.0.6 been out for week maybe,,,,being new Zealand I thought we get update last...
Yeah I still stretching my head to,,even had tablet on airplane mode,,,,,I can't work it out,,,might even open to see what in there if I can't work it out
The recording option popped up during the last app update. You can disable it if you don't want to hear yourself swearing lol....

The recording option popped up during the last app update. You can disable it if you don't want to hear yourself swearing lol....
OK thanks,,was rather confused by it all..I wonder what else gona jump out of it,,,,:)ha

Reactions: tevek
OK thanks,,was rather confused by it all..I wonder what else gona jump out of it,,,,:)ha
Yeah I forgot it was on when I had a disconnect at 12000' and all you could hear was me swearing and praying to whom ever could listen. Not sure if it is of much use other than a running commentary for some purpose. I'm thinking that when you have a disconnect and you are waiting for it to come back, the app automatically plays soothing music, bit like shopping centre music....

Yeah I forgot it was on when I had a disconnect at 12000' and all you could hear was me swearing and praying to whom ever could listen. Not sure if it is of much use other than a running commentary for some purpose. I'm thinking that when you have a disconnect and you are waiting for it to come back, the app automatically plays soothing music, bit like shopping centre music....
hahaha, yep elevator music coming back and the theme from Jeopardy if your home point did not set.

Yea I here it. Could your phone be recording the sound?
Um good question ..
Yea I here it. Could your phone be recording the sound? And it sounds like it's not leaving your home point but from the craft.
1492341357020936860143.jpg
I was using tablet with airplane mode on...so Yeh not really know,,,I go through all settings in morning ...never had any sound before ...I have to sleep on it

And yet I still watch cause stumped:confused:
How can it record sound when dji app running?????????????????to my knowlage it's got no mic....or has it...problem watching me now....s###the where's me tin foil suit

The option is in the app 'Record Audio With Video Cache' in the general settings menu. Uses the mic on your device.
OK that making sense now ,,I get in there in the morning and be nosy...:)and I change elevator music.....not keen on hearing props and seagulls in me clips...that's all I get from me go pro...ha..cheers for posts to guys,,:):)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik