Watch accidental waypoint adds in Litchi!

Reaction score
There's already been one post of somebody who cracked up there bird recently using Litchi, and I've made the mistake myself offline.

if you're flying in the waypoint Mode, accidentally touching the screen sometimes can add a waypoint and where you think you finish, may not be the last point, If you're not looking carefully. Easiest way to make sure that this doesn't happen when you're flying, is change the waypoint/ POI button to blue, as in the photo below so that if you accidentally touch the screen, you just set up a POI, not a waypoint. There might might be some other work around, but this is what I've experienced

URL][\img]

Attachments

• IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 332
Last edited:
There's already been one post of somebody who cracked up there bird recently using Litchi, and I've made the mistake myself offline.

if you're flying in the waypoint Mode, accidentally touching the screen sometimes can add a waypoint and where you think you finish, may not be the last point, If you're not looking carefully. Easiest way to make sure that this doesn't happen when you're flying, is change the waypoint/ POI button to blue, as in the photo below so that if you accidentally touch the screen, you just set up a POI, not a waypoint. There might might be some other work around, but this is what I've experienced

%5BURL=http://s67.photobucket.com/user/gersly123/media/gersly123004/IMG_0235.jpeg.html][/URL]

URL][\img]
Thanks. It makes sense for Litchi to let you 'Save' the mission, in essence locking it, such that it takes something more than a housefly landing on your screen to send your bird to a neighboring state.

Reactions: Pharm

URL][\img]
Excellent idea. I only have the problem when creating a mission, never while flying. Once it loads, my mitts don't touch ANYTHING.

Excellent idea. I only have the problem when creating a mission, never while flying. Once it loads, my mitts don't touch ANYTHING.
Yeah Pharm I try to be the same way. But the same thing happened to me, but not with Litchi, what saved me was a warning that my last waypoint exceeded blah blah blah, something. I was using a big tablet, and the Samsungs have the (touch) screen going to within a gnat's *** to the edge, It is hard to handle it without something hitting the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic