Watch "25 July 2018" on YouTube,,the beach

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

great fun ,,36cc rovan rc 2stroke,,another Hobbie when can't fly,,,and it good at mowing lawns,,,I should have edited better and longer,12 minute all up,but still can't get my clipping right,it's like that will do,filmed from 50ft with p4,was very windy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ianzone...That LOOKS Like a BLAST........No Roll Overs in the video LOL sure shoots the sand out........I Loved the Video ! Cheers .

Oh I did Google your set UP...wow....impressed about it all....really a neat buggy too and different styles available too
Thanks Ianzone.

Last edited:
I don’t know anything about that, but no jumps or loops? Lol
How about a precision obstacle course to show us your skill.
Oh Yeh it does jumps alright ,I been working on it,,trouble I have with this thing it's 1/5 scale..rc club track only runs 1/10,this tears up BMX tracks so sorta limited where to go with these,,I did buy 2 and give one to my mate cause he not want to fly,yes very easy to go round and round but on track very hard to handle ,needs open spaces due to the speed,,it's insane,,,it probly does fly just haven't found that button yet,,,here's picture,,of course like the phantom it's had some modifications,
1532587474750382262886.jpg
,,,--also I have 1/10 scale nitromethane and this thing runs rings around them,got street wheels for it too,and that's a whole new story

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
IT MIGHT FLY .......keep messing with the R/C unit when its takes OFF be sure You know where the R T L S Button is ! ( Return To Landing Strip )....yes that sure Explains why you cant get it on the track with 1/10th scale......Thanks for the explaining to Ianzone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj