Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Ripper7620

I had a scare today, and got the above warning. Scared the heck out of me @12,000' out. Video was steady, but the aircraft was hobbling on the descent RTH. I have 3 extra sets of props, so obviously I'm replacing all 4. I can see no apparent damage to the prop mounts. My question is for long time Phantom owners, how long do props usually last before needing replacement? I fly in sport mode on and off. Thank you in advance.

2. $gambino$

It's up to you really how bad they have been beaten up by bugs any dents or scratches. (No set flight limit) I usually go about 200 flights and then replace mine... also make sure when checking or is that the screws are tight on the propeller mounts sometimes they can work themselves out

Ripper7620 likes this.
  3. Ripper7620

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

4. shockwave199

I have never seen nor heard of that warning. Be cautious and make sure all is well. Make sure motors are ok.

Ripper7620 likes this.