Warning invalid serial number???

Reaction score
I drove 75 miles today to fly mi p3s and when I tried take off I got "warning invalid serial number" when back home update software and still same error
48c43bc556fdf5efa4e91481a0d47909.jpg
does anyone knows how to fix this????

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Any ideas? Please help I only used this thing 3 times is not even a month old!!!!

Never seen it.
An idea. I would suggest re-install of go app. That should force you to sign into DJI again. See what happens.

Weirdness.

I would try re-linking the remote and bird. Couldn't hurt. Instructions are in the manual.

Try posting this to other forum areas as well. I don't think this Help area gets as much traffic.

Chris

So here you said you can't start the motors, could you before you did the update or you didn't try?
Standard - Short range P3S
I think it would be your remote ser# might not be matching what the app has saved (Really guessing)
Will auto take off work?
Looks like your using apple, you probably didn't get everything out on your reinstall.
Try go-app on another mobile device.
See if you change the SSID, like "PleaseFly", change password stay with simple 11223344.
You can always restore remote, if the name change and pass doesn't work. If you haven't, do remote reset.
DJI should have an answer, I have had the message of your first post "strong interference warning" It was only around my work area, many WiFi signals.

This happened before the upgrade no auto takeoff I also installed app on a note 3 there I got error 41 DJI has no answer yet

Ive got the same prob David so did you fixed it ?

I drove 75 miles today to fly mi p3s and when I tried take off I got "warning invalid serial number" when back home update software and still same error
48c43bc556fdf5efa4e91481a0d47909.jpg
does anyone knows how to fix this????

Any ideas? Please help I only used this thing 3 times is not even a month old!!!!

Never seen that before either,hate saying it but i be back to shop for exchange ,thats a weird one,,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4