Warming up issues,

Reaction score
Any had face warming up issues taking more time,
My warming up staid for more than 2 or 4 mints each time i wanna to fly the bird, i tried to calibrate it many times an the proper way and flat surface with all the dji guide steps that should be, it works fast only first time after calibrating , then return back taking so much time,

Using ios ,ipad , frimwr 1.5

Any suggestions or advises guys ,

Try putting it outside if it is cold or even in the fridge for a while to chill it then calibrate the IMU. There are a few threads on this here. ;)

IMU calibration in cold condition fixes this issue. I had faced it but could easily resolve it.

But isnt putting it in cold fridge make the parts wet from inside , and generate water, is that safe,??!

Yes, it could cause condensation but after calibrating let it sit in a warm dry environment to dry out. Condensation also occurs when you go from a warm area to cold outside

I have found if you do the calibration right after powering up it does good. Can't do the IMU after doing the RC as it has gotten to warm by then. The IMU has to be done when the craft is first powered up to get a clean IMU calibration.

Was experiencing same warm up delays mentioned until I left Phantom outside in 35 degree temps for 20 minutes or so followed by IMU calibration. Flew the following evening in cool weather without any warm issues whatsoever. This appears to be the "fix" my Phantom needed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj