Warm up time

Reaction score
Update to latest firmware on P3A today. Now my Warm up time has increased. Used to be almost instant no matter what the outdoor temp was but today takes nearly a minute. Tried IMU calibration after fridge cool down but still takes 30-60 seconds. Is it possible to cool the bird down to much before IMU calibration? Is there anything else I can try? Anyone else experience the same after latest update? Thanks.

The warm up time for my P4 has also increased, takes a minute or so. Did a cold IMU cal after the upgrade and all went well. I use the time to triple check my litchi settings prior to flight so it's no big deal.

The warm up time for my P4 has also increased, takes a minute or so. Did a cold IMU cal after the upgrade and all went well. I use the time to triple check my litchi settings prior to flight so it's no big deal.
Did the cold IMU calibration help?

Did the cold IMU calibration help?
Didn't make any difference and short of putting the battery in the fridge and risk condensation, I am assuming the warm up time increase is universal. Incidentally, it's summer over here and the time to warm up is practically identical whether inside or outside.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj