Wanting everyone's opinion on this?

That's a good deal if you add up the cost of all of the extras. The only way to save more would be to buy the Phantom from this $799 eBay deal and purchase the accessories separately. That eBay seller is not an authorized DJI dealer though (if that matters to you). However, considering the seller's eBay reputation, I'd feel safe buying from them.

can skip few of the items don't see case for it very important

96% rating in 12 months on 522 sales is pretty bad.

If I bought that I would want a lot of change back with the deal.
Change back? It's cheaper than buying everything separately.

P3P - $999
2 extra batteries - $238
Charging hub - $90
3 ND filters - $87
Prop guards - $19
RC strap - $10
Memory cards - $64
Inspire 1 tablet mount - $30
---------------------------------
$1,537 total

Note: I left out the gimbal guard, lens cap, hood, and lighting kit.

I'm sure there are a number of things in there that most people wouldn't normally purchase if it wasn't included. And when you figure the pro can be had for $799 I just think there would be better purchase options unless, of course, you are planning to purchase everything included here which I would like to believe most people wouldn't. But having said that I am always a strong advocate of Amazon.

Well there are some other deals on Amazon where you get the drone and an extra battery for $1070. Is that a better deal than going with all the extras?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm sure there are a number of things in there that most people wouldn't normally purchase
Agreed. That's why I did not total some of the extras up ;)

Well there are some other deals on Amazon where you get the drone and an extra battery for $1070. Is that a better deal than going with all the extras?
That's a good deal for Amazon.

A case, is the most important accessory, IMO
Otherwise, you'll be carrying your P3 around in the cardboard box that it came in.
I'd much rather have a backpack case over a hard case.
It's a lot easier to take your P3 where ever you want, without people giving you looks, wondering what's in the box.

I plan to get the go professional case for the phantom

Reactions: auen1
Good plan. That's my favorite case :)

Do you recommend the prop guards for a first time flyer? I do have some flying time with the blade helis tho.

Do you recommend the prop guards for a first time flyer?
I've never used prop guards.
I think you'll do fine without them.

Do you recommend the prop guards for a first time flyer?
I don't recommend using them outdoors. It could negatively affect the flight if the wind hits them just right, etc. Until you're comfortable flying your Phantom, stay in a wide open area free of all obstacles. That way you'll have nothing for the prop guards to bump into. Once you master that, you'll have no need for prop guards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31