wanted

Reaction score
HI All,

I'm looking to purchase a new controller for my Phantom Pro V.2. I have the controller with attached screen, but I need the one to use with an Ipad for mapping. I cannot locate one, so I thought about the forum. Thannks.

Clint

HI All,

I'm looking to purchase a new controller for my Phantom Pro V.2. I have the controller with attached screen, but I need the one to use with an Ipad for mapping. I cannot locate one, so I thought about the forum. Thannks.

Clint
Hi Clint - I have a spare controller I could supply to you. Please feel free to email me [email protected]

I have seen where there can be some confusion between controllers for the V2 verses the V1. Posting your current controller model number will eliminate the possibility of that issue.

Reactions: Oso
As said, using correct remote model #s would avoid confusion. I use both styles remotes (V1) depending on circumstances. Good luck

Good idea. My current controller is the GL300K, so I'll need the requisite controller without the screen. Thanks.

Clint

Update. I found and purchased one on ebay. Now to program it. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Clint

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers