Wanted: working P2v+ gimbal mainboard

Reaction score
hello,
I'm looking for a P2v+ gimbal mainboard ( the board with SD card slot in it ) don't care which version only that it works, have PayPal to pay or tons of stuff to offer as trade. Trying to fix a plus with camera issues, wifi module works with different camera/gimbal, but my second gimbal just had a red light on constantly , tried a different camera unit on gimbal, with same results! So must be faulty mainboard! So I want to buy either a working mainboard, or a crashed gimbal with working mainboard! Thank you

J Dot
:cool:

Take care, Fly safe!

hello,
I'm looking for a P2v+ gimbal mainboard ( the board with SD card slot in it ) don't care which version only that it works, have PayPal to pay or tons of stuff to offer as trade. Trying to fix a plus with camera issues, wifi module works with different camera/gimbal, but my second gimbal just had a red light on constantly , tried a different camera unit on gimbal, with same results! So must be faulty mainboard! So I want to buy either a working mainboard, or a crashed gimbal with working mainboard! Thank you

J Dot

Take care, Fly safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u find one? I have a working board but it has the clip broken off the main connector . I've flown it with it taped secure. I've offered it to a guy for 50$, if he doesn't take it, I would offer same to u, if it doesn't work, I'll take it back, cause I know I can use it.

Yes if it is still avail, I would be interested for sure, is that shipped or plus ship? Does not matter either way, but yes if you original agreement falls through, I'll take it. I appreciate you replying to me about this, very cool!

Take care,
J Dot

Btw, I just saw a board come up on eBay for 99$ or best offer. I know the guy, he's reputable. We will talk more if you don't go for that one.

Could not find it on eBay? Seen a complete broken camera/gimbal for $99 OBO ? What did you search?

J

Yes found it,
Lol. I get paid tomorrow, I wrote him and told him if it is still avail tomorrow I'll get it, but no biggie, I actually have 2 broken cameras ( one I've been trying to get working bad board ) other also has a bad board, but came in pieces, missing a lot of little things, no screws, button missing, bearing missing, screw for camera shaft is missing, and no ribbon. So I was going to start collecting the parts I need to fix it as a spare camera, so even if I get this other board, if yours is avail, I'd like to get it as well, maybe 2 birds one stone? Lol
Screws are gonna be hard to find! Might hit up some local repair shops, they might have something lying around, or a burnt or broken camera, they would let me get the screws from? Most of those guys are pretty cool, and fun to talk to!

J

I shot every camera screw and most all bird screws, let me know what you need. I've got another board I think I'll have working soon. There was a ferrite inductor burned out due to a badly seated cable. Once replaced, should come right up. Since it will be repaired , I'll sell it real reasonable.

Do you repair them? I have 3 non working boards. 2 green lights, 1 red light. When hooked up, gimbal works, camera pitches ect, just no feed.
That parts camera ( one that came in pieces ) came with 2 boards ( I believe ver2, and ver3, I have 2 v2's - 1 v3 that are bad. ) ( I think anyway? ) lol,

I just want to at least get 1 working! Ahhhhhhhh.

Ok
Parts camera
Missing ( 2 screws and washers to hold mainboard to housing plate ), missing ( 4 screws that hold top/bottom plate, and access panel on. ) missing ( button ), and lastly the screw that holds camera unit to shaft ( the shaft the ribbon goes around ). Looks like I have the motor and cover plate screws, as he inserted them into their holes after disassembly, don't know why the other screws are missing? But they are.

Please let me know if you can help

J Dot

Yea,I fix them as a hobby, stress relief from my day job, I'm an engineer that's paid too much to do hands on work anymore, I'm hitting the sack, long day tomorrow, I can likely help you, they are tricky to deal with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan