wanted: phantom 2 vision plus parts

Reaction score
Hi all, new here, I recently got a phantom 2 vision plus that was in a crash..I'm rebuilding it on a budget, so looking for used parts or cheaply priced new parts..I'm needing

1) a shell, top and bottom..
2) 4 = 2312/960kv motors
3) atleast 1 esc 2.1 fw ( would like 4, but only noticed 1 fried )
4) remote
5) battery charger.

Pm me with what you have and how much your wanting, and we can go from there... houston texas 77067

Reactions: AL T
I have a full package with damaged gimbal. Still flies perfect. What would you offer. Can send pics.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

In the process of putting one back together. Here's what I've spent so far....shell $49.00.....4- 2312's $69.69.....4 esc's $80.00....cable kit $29.00. Still have no telemetry so I need a wifi module $200.00 and haven't even looked at the camera. It's cheaper to buy a working used one then to repair a damaged one.

In the process of putting one back together. Here's what I've spent so far....shell $49.00.....4- 2312's $69.69.....4 esc's $80.00....cable kit $29.00. Still have no telemetry so I need a wifi module $200.00 and haven't even looked at the camera. It's cheaper to buy a working used one then to repair a damaged one.

yep it is! plus you get a battery and can use old one for spares

I got the battery and insides...camera looks good..I may land up spending $3000 on it, but I will know it better than anyone else lol plus it's the challenge of getting this darn thing back in the air...even if I have to throw it, it will fly lol

Reactions: Illina
Hi all, new here, I recently got a phantom 2 vision plus that was in a crash..I'm rebuilding it on a budget, so looking for used parts or cheaply priced new parts..I'm needing

1) a shell, top and bottom..
2) 4 = 2312/960kv motors
3) atleast 1 esc 2.1 fw ( would like 4, but only noticed 1 fried )
4) remote
5) battery charger.

Pm me with what you have and how much your wanting, and we can go from there... houston texas 77067

Not sure how to pm you, but I have what you need. P2Vision plus version 3.0. Flipped it in tall grass. I have the replacement parts plus 2 batteries, soft back pack extra controller.. PM me and I'll give you the details and pix.

Not sure how to delete this, but no longer needing parts...I should be flying soon :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1