Wanted: P2 Batteries

Reaction score
Wanting to buy P2 batteries. Would prefer DJI brand with good life and no bloating. I can do PayPal and shipping would be to zip code 59301.
Thanks!

Wanting to buy P2 batteries. Would prefer DJI brand with good life and no bloating. I can do PayPal and shipping would be to zip code 59301.
Thanks!

All batteries will bloat through normal use whether they are DJI or aftermarket. Likes like DJI dealer are sticking to manufactures list price of $129.00. Here is a link to authorized DJI dealers in the US.
DJ I- Where to Buy

Aftermarket 5400 mAh 11.1v batteries for phantom 2 range from $51.93 and up.

All batteries will bloat through normal use whether they are DJI or aftermarket. Likes like DJI dealer are sticking to manufactures list price of $129.00. Here is a link to authorized DJI dealers in the US.
DJ I- Where to Buy

Aftermarket 5400 mAh 11.1v batteries for phantom 2 range from $51.93 and up.
Thanks for the info. Was hoping someone might have some P2 batteries they were trying to get rid of at a good price.

Ever tried one of those 50$ one,

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine cost a bit more than $50 as I have two 6000mAh 11.1v batteries and both work fine but they are hard to find from a US supplier. My next choice would be the 5400 mAh batteries because they are plentiful online

I have only read other posts about aftermarket batteries, to mixed reviews...makes me a bit nervous to try. Although, if I had a failure while flying, it would be a good excuse to upgrade birds!

There are threads about problems with DJI's batteries more so then with aftermarket batteries An some of those problems are the fault of the owners themselves. There's a great tool in the assistant software that many over look and that is the battery condition. Many flyers just do not take the time to check their batteries after charging.

Thanks for the info. Was hoping someone might have some P2 batteries they were trying to get rid of at a good price.

I wouldn't suggest buying used batteries from anyone that to me is like buy a pig in a poke as they will not disclose how they stored those batteries.

Any specific brands for the 5400's? Amazon?

Do not buy batteries directly from China as it takes far to long to receive them. Sure the batteries are made there but US dealers buy large orders of them and because of competition tend to have lower prices

So let say something wrong with a non dji battery and your quad just smash the ground is it still cover3d?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

No it wouldn't be covered but since this discussion is about P2 non-vision who would know which battery was use in the flight.

I have recently crashed my vision + and have 7 batteries to get rid of. Two of them are limefuel brand and the rest are dji brand. If you are serious about this i will check each battery and let you know the details.

I have recently crashed my vision + and have 7 batteries to get rid of. Two of them are limefuel brand and the rest are dji brand. If you are serious about this i will check each battery and let you know the details.
I would be interested. Keep me posted. Thanks for the reply!

Here is the screen shots of the batteries. DJI 1.jpg DJI 01.jpg
DJI 1.jpg
DJI 01.jpg

Attachments

• DJI 02.jpg
    DJI 02.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 192
  • DJI 2.jpg
    DJI 2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 168
  • DJI 3.jpg
    DJI 3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 178
  • L54 1.jpg
    L54 1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 212
  • L 54 2.jpg
    L 54 2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 203
Here is the screen shots from my batteries.

Attachments

• DJI 3.jpg
    DJI 3.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 176
  • L 54 2.jpg
    L 54 2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 216
  • DJI 2.jpg
    DJI 2.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 211
  • DJI 1.jpg
    DJI 1.jpg