Wanted - Old P4 Battery

Reaction score
This might sound like a odd request, but I have to turn my totaled P4P into the insurance company and I have 4 fairly new batteries and was wondering if anyone had an old P4 battery that is at the end of its life and would be willing to part with it so I don't have to give the insurance company a good battery to trash. Is there anyone in the near Lake Orion or Clarkston Michigan that has an old P4 battery and is willing to part with it? If so, please send me an email. Thanks.

My bad. I didn't think that would be insurance fraud since I have several batteries and they are going to trash it anyway. I guess I will just have to send them the oldest of my batteries. Thanks.

My bad. I didn't think that would be insurance fraud since I have several batteries and they are going to trash it anyway. I guess I will just have to send them the oldest of my batteries. Thanks.
Are you sure you need to turn in a battery with it? Technically they are a hazardous commodity.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes. When I talked to the adjuster, I asked about that since they are hazardous and they said I will need to send in the drone, a battery, the controller, and propellers. They said that they would provide a document on how to send it in. Thanks for your response.

Reactions: 3rdof5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.