Wanted: I need a dji phantom 3 standard 05k0169804 gimbal board

Reaction score
Wanted: I need a dji phantom 3 standard 05k0169804 gimbal board from a wrecked gimbal. The camera is a 2.7K model. If you have the gimbal base marked P5 BDDA 2802 1748 it will most likely fit my needs if priced right. I don't care about the condition of the case or if the motor works as I am only interested in the card. If you take the card out, notice there are two screws near the motor shaft.

board.jpg

Wanted: I need a dji phantom 3 standard 05k0169804 gimbal board from a wrecked gimbal. The camera is a 2.7K model. If you have the gimbal base marked P5 BDDA 2802 1748 it will most likely fit my needs if priced right. I don't care about the condition of the case or if the motor works as I am only interested in the card. If you take the card out, notice there are two screws near the motor shaft.

View attachment 62418
Hello, I need the same part. The cable connector broke off of mine. Is it hard to replace? How expensive?

Any chance that anyone else would have another one of the exact boards? The camera harness that is supposed to stay connected to the board came off and detached the connectors from the board. Apparently DJI doesn't sale this board as a spare part :( Any help would be much appreciated as I couldn't afford a whole new camera/gimbal. TIA

Same here. The main gimbal board connector got pulled off. We are stuck buying the entire assembly I think.

Same here. The main gimbal board connector got pulled off. We are stuck buying the entire assembly I think.
Unfortunately I believe you are right. I called DJI today because I noticed that you can buy the board for the advanced and professional. So why not the standard? And of course,the adv/pro board is not compatible with the standard FML

Contact USdronerepair.com. I think they may be able to help you. They fixed my gimbal on my standard which I thought was a lost cause.

View attachment 62418
Thank you! I'll definitely check it out now. Here's to hoping!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik