WANTED broken GPS module

Reaction score
I also posted about this in the classifieds but just in case someone don't look in that section. I'm trying to find Any one that has had a broken GPS module they have replaced with a whole new one and still has the broken one laying around that they don't need and would like to sell there broken one to me?

I'm looking for one that will fit a phantom 2 vision but one from an fc40 will also work. basically I need one with a broken ceramic antenna but the board still intact so I can scavenge the board.

so out off all the people that have ever had a bad crash and had a broken gps antenna no ones got a broken one they would want to sell?

I also posted about this in the classifieds but just in case someone don't look in that section. I'm trying to find Any one that has had a broken GPS module they have replaced with a whole new one and still has the broken one laying around that they don't need and would like to sell there broken one to me?

I'm looking for one that will fit a phantom 2 vision but one from an fc40 will also work. basically I need one with a broken ceramic antenna but the board still intact so I can scavenge the board.

do you still need it?

Oh wow i didnt even know this post was still even around.

I'm all set on them now. But thanks for asking. Tho if you have one that needs the antenna fixed I have some extra ceramic antennas if you wanted the one you have working again for a spare.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1