WANT Good spec p3p outfit or better, PX my superb mountain bike--UK only__

Reaction score
Hi everyone,, I have a beautiful (and I mean it) Whyte PRST 1 full suspension mountain bike, IIRC 2002 model. Can't post pics as my files are in storage on another pc, so google it. It is fitted with Hope Mini hydraulic discs (can be retrofit with cantis for real collectors), hardly a mark on it inc. the allegedly easily damaged paint.It IS 98% immaculate. Perfect retro ride and very highly regarded 'classic' cycle with unusual frame mounted front suspension (like BMW motorcycle telelever system) and almost hidden rear setup. Do have a look on google, and read the write ups.Mine needs the brakes bleeding due to standing unused indoors, and the gear cable for the rear mech could use a lube too.Still on original tyres. One on ebay in the last 2 weeks at BIN of £850 (good luck with that!!). Mine valued at a more realistic £700, firm, and well worth every farthing. Can do straight trade, for p3p outfit with good content, or plus cash your way for p4. I am in south Cheshire. Will try to find pics of my actual bike to post. You could look here for some background
Any Whyte PRST-1, 4 Owners Out there?- Mtbr.com The pic is of a similar bike. not mine.
(cut n paste ) I am IN THE UK FOLKS!! Please note, lol. Cheers

Attachments

• FJY_0550.JPG
    FJY_0550.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Drone fliers may not appreciate the true value of your [emoji468], sell it in the right market and then buy a drone if that's what you want to do. Anyway there is nothing wrong trying your luck here too.

Best.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20