Want a little input anyone flying over myrtle beach

Reaction score
Planning a trip and wanted to know for anyone who has flown here? Is it restricted I do know of an airport in the area would have to clear with them. But as far as flying on the beach? Any input is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There are several airports near by, South & North by a few miles, l didn't ckeck. ALSO there is a lot of low level banner towing just off the beach.

Thank you for the info prob just keep it low 1-200 ft?

An update if anyone is going here for the summer air traffic control very nice folks he asked if I would fly in the evening time due to the low flying planes and helicopters during the day no problem. Very nice place to fly for some awesome vids and pics

Reactions: Comte de Bleuville
Excellent info as I am going in August. Looking forward to some sunrise and sunset filming.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

An update if anyone is going here for the summer air traffic control very nice folks he asked if I would fly in the evening time due to the low flying planes and helicopters during the day no problem. Very nice place to fly for some awesome vids and pics

Note that the 5 mile no-fly zone around Myrtle Beach International airport extends over all of the downtown area of the city, so without specific permission from air traffic control, we can't fly there. The zone ends around 40th street northeast of the central part of the city. That is where I plan to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj