Wanna work on drones and live around Jackson TN?

Reaction score
Just got offered a job at this place near Jackson TN, and they're still hiring! They make higher end drones for agricultural uses, and even has one that can take off and land in water!!! You can check out their website here for more info. http://www.agriimage.com/

here's some pics of their products.

AgH2O1.jpg

AgriCropterPro.jpg

AgScout1.jpg

AgScoutExtreme1.jpg

dirkclod said:
That's pretty slick ! Would like them to had some footage of those flying :cool: Take the job :D

Absolutely! when my teacher told me about it, I started jumping around like an excited school girl lol, I'm not sure if I'll jump right into working on the drones themselves since I'm an industrial technician (well almost, I graduate this December), but I'll be taking the electronics class next trimester so I can work on the smaller stuff. Maybe they'll have me work under someone or something as a work study? I'll have to update as things progress, but if I do get on, I'll try to record some demos of the products if I can and post them here.

Yea if you are not already employed in your field of study or in a career oriented position go for it.

There's always the [slight] chance the FAA will force some of these companies out by excessive or out of reach requirements of the aircraft and or operators.

But overall UAVs are here to stay and any experience you gain now WILL pay off down the road if you remain interested in this industry either with this company or some other one.

Applying new technology to a specific vertical market, combining expertise from both areas and reaping the benefits (pun intended). This is a proven model for building successful businesses. Hopefully the FAA will stay out of the way.

I assume that you guys are taking off-the-shelf models and tailoring them for the application at hand. I see what I think is a TBS Disco. And the others look familiar too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31