wanders

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
my P3 Standard wanders. Not very stable. Not like my P3 Pro or my P4. It actually drifted into my house before I could get control. I tried my other Standard and it did the same thing except I stayed away from objects. Am I just a bad pilot?

With the s1 switch in the up position and with good satellite signal?
Good question. I don't remember. I never fly the Standards. This was actually the first time. I repair cameras so I have to have one. I was selling the one that hit the house . I was making sure it was ok before i shipped it. Lol. It sustained no damage othervthan the camera. That i can fix,,

Good question. I don't remember. I never fly the Standards. This was actually the first time. I repair cameras so I have to have one. I was selling the one that hit the house . I was making sure it was ok before i shipped it. Lol. It sustained no damage othervthan the camera. That i can fix,,

Yeah... That would have made all the difference. Mine will sit there completely still.... in a 20mph wind.

I need a lot of room if i'm going to fly a Standard. I'm not use to the remote and it doesn't hold the tablet well.

I was bouncing off things & having a hard time sitting still & found I had bumped the S1 switch to the middle position ( ATTI ) & I fly in the woods a lot . I was trying to figure out what was going on , it was a little windy & I was blaming it on that till I noticed the switch position .
Spend a lot of pre flight time looking at the screen to make sure all that stuff is good to go , big Dooooo! on the switch for me.

Reactions: Droneted

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl