Walkera TALI H500. What you think?

Excellent - Looks like an out of the box solution with EVERYTHING fitted from day one!

DJI will need to watch out - maybe it will be the kick up the backside they need to get their customer service in order !!??

I would definitely consider it. I think Walkera gets a bad rap that's not deserved to often. I've had 5 of their helis and was never disappointed concidering the price.
Now dji on the other hand.......Top dollar and and one disappointment after another. I'm definitely looking at other manufacturers!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Im interested but have seen 2 wildly differing prices from $1899 to $2999 :shock:

I'm definitely interested, as it's the first thing from Walkera that looks halfway serious. My only reservations are about the FPV limitations. If I have to slap a lightbidge + Naza + Futaba on it to get any range, I'll probably pass because It'll be over 3K even if I just buy the BNF SKU. This is one I don't think I want to be a guinea pig for:)

I am very interested, if it is able to carry a BMCC or an RX 100, great! but if it is still a GoPro style cam, the phantom do this very well.
I have to admit that it looks freaking good...! :)

varmint said:
I'm definitely interested, as it's the first thing from Walkera that looks halfway serious. My only reservations are about the FPV limitations. If I have to slap a lightbidge + Naza + Futaba on it to get any range, I'll probably pass because It'll be over 3K even if I just buy the BNF SKU. This is one I don't think I want to be a guinea pig for:)

All of this info is easily looked up. The range is 1k, which is plenty of range for any FPV professional videographer. The price will be below $2k, I'm seeing rumors of it being around $1800 which includes EVERYTHING in one nice package deal. Kind of hard to pass up on and will probably sell out in minutes once they hit the online community stores. You won't need light bridge + Naza + Futaba, this comes with all of that capability built in.

I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be a huge letdown, this looks like a beautiful solution for anyone wanting to get serious about aerial videography and is my #1 pick currently.

Any word on a Ground Station?

Garysam said:
Many things are in the works, looks like market is ready to go crazy..... And this is all good for us

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sq ... ial-camera

That looks cool, but these kickstarter pages always throw me off. Are they hoping it will be like that pending the money or is it already like that and all they need is the money to get going?

Regardless--Yes! The competition is certainly heating up and it's nothing but good news for us.

Avenger44 said:
Mine on order already USA seller rc planet $1899.00

Way to go !....have they given you a release date yet m8 ??

;)

I did contact RC planet unfortunately no release date yet it looks like it was delayed by another 10 days so possibly by the end of the month they should be released to the public keeping my fingers crossed

pyrophantom said:
Im interested but have seen 2 wildly differing prices from $1899 to $2999 :shock:

Nothing you see online right now are the actual prices. What they are charging is to hold you a pre-order from them, kinda like a scam but only targeting the really stupid people who are willing to pay someone for a product they do not have, cannot get, and may or may not have in the future.

Avenger44 said:
I did contact RC planet unfortunately no release date yet it looks like it was delayed by another 10 days so possibly by the end of the month they should be released to the public keeping my fingers crossed

This is directly from Walkera Europe "We're waiting to have more info from the partners in China. I hope to give you more info soon." Doesn't really tell you much, but they had originally told me to wait 24hrs and they would have an answer. It sounds like it's on a day-to-day delay and everyone is waiting for them to get their act together at Walkera and get this thing released.

I really like the concept. Is six rotors better than four? I like the retracting landing gear.

WPSPETE said:
I really like the concept. Is six rotors better than four? I like the retracting landing gear.
+1

With a hexacopter, is it possible to "loose" one of the six rotors without having the drone falling as a stone (as a quad would do) ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31