Wakesurfing, Boating Pineview - Phantom 4

Reaction score
Here's my latest video from 2 days ago, I was very nervous taking it over the water and launching, landing from the boat. But everything worked out as it should!

enjoy.

Nice, this exact thing is why I bought my p4. Just haven't had the chance to take it to the lake. Mastercraft?

Thanks, this was a Supra SG 550

I used the PolarPro Polarized ND16 for this video

I couldn't watch the video, however if you flying from a boat, you can fly and land from your hand, by catching the aircraft then fly or land, but you have to be carful and never let someone else do it, it's quite dangerous, I used to do it but with some rules
Check out this video, I use the same method

Fly safe

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice. Made some wake boarding video a few days ago that looks extremely clinical compared to yours. I seem to have no vision or style. Lots of good video the riders will enjoy watching but somehow avoided every perspective and beauty shot that were available. Great job.

I would sure love some 4k video of me ripping it up while I still can, but I do not trust anyone else flying my drone over water. (no safe rth point available as it's a mountain Lake surrounded by tall trees)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4