wacky gimble, cant find the fix

Reaction score
yo everybody,
managed to crash and fall from about 8 feet. gimble was goin nuts. so i checked the ribbon cable and was all good. figured i'd try the potentiometer, got it all lined up and it still is going mad.

only thing i can see that is out of normal is the aluminum arm from the left/right swing is slightly bent but the logic board w/potentiometer is fine. i set the potentiometer set level with horizon and later on level with the logic board case. neither quelled the epilepsy...

any ideas what to try next?

thanks

keonibaloni said:
yo everybody,
managed to crash and fall from about 8 feet. gimble was goin nuts. so i checked the ribbon cable and was all good. figured i'd try the potentiometer, got it all lined up and it still is going mad.

only thing i can see that is out of normal is the aluminum arm from the left/right swing is slightly bent but the logic board w/potentiometer is fine. i set the potentiometer set level with horizon and later on level with the logic board case. neither quelled the epilepsy...

any ideas what to try next?

thanks
Broken pitch potentiometer on the pitch brushless motor controller or an unsecured ribbon cable retainer. If you run it this way for any length of time you will fry the main board.

Jeremy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20