VR goggles-head tracking

Reaction score
1st off. Best $20 ever spent. AND that's just doing good VR games etc...
Then I put them on and took her out for a flight. How cool.
My question is, they work great and can tilt head to angle camera. No yaw with head movement.I was under the impression that I would be able to turn my head and the bird would yaw in same direction. I swear as I was setting up both djigo and litchi on my phone I saw a setting for "head tracking". Could this be it? Can't find do it anymore.
Wait! Does the bird need to be on to get to this advanced setting?
Mike

You need to select the goggle option in litchi. Then go to settings and it will be there. And the bird must be turned on (nooooo not that way lol)

[QU OTE="Hayabusa1, post: 1213050, member: 92426"]1st off. Best $20 ever spent. AND that's just doing good VR games etc...
My question is, they work great and can tilt head to angle camera. No yaw with head movement.I was under the impression that I would be able to turn my head and the bird would yaw in same direction. I swear as I was setting up both djigo and litchi on my phone I saw a setting for "head tracking". Could this be it? Can't find do it anymore.
Mike[/QUOTE]
Got a link to where you got the goggles? Or you already had them and spent the dough on Litchi? Sorry, trying to understand. [emoji848]

Reactions: JerryofWV
You need to select the goggle option in litchi. Then go to settings and it will be there. And the bird must be turned on (nooooo not that way lol)

Too funny!
Thanks for clearing up. I'm going to set up now. I knew I saw that option at some point.
Mike

Reactions: Neon Euc
[QU OTE="Hayabusa1, post: 1213050, member: 92426"]1st off. Best $20 ever spent. AND that's just doing good VR games etc...
Mike
Got a link to where you got the goggles? Or you already had them and spent the dough on Litchi? Sorry, trying to understand. [emoji848][/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Guess I got you excited to be clear.
I bought the goggles on Amazon. (Blitz wolf VR reality glsses).
I had to buy litchi as well because I have a Samsung tablet and iPhone 7 and needed it for both devices.
Even without through phantom they are worth it. My 6 year old daughter can't put them down. There are millions of choices from $10-up. Not sure difference but make sure it fits your phone.
Mike

Got a link to where you got the goggles? Or you already had them and spent the dough on Litchi? Sorry, trying to understand. [emoji848]

I had to buy litchi as well because I have a Samsung tablet and iPhone 7 and needed it for both devices.
Even without through phantom they are worth it. My 6 year old daughter can't put them down. There are millions of choices from $10-up. Not sure difference but make sure it fits your phone.
Mike[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mike. I am just beginning the drone journey, and have some VR goggles where my phone fits inside as the viewer. I think I'll give those a go first and then maybe on to more exciting tech. Cheers

I checked and the slider was on for head tracking. It did have some options for (immersive or joystick) when you try to choose it says bird has to be in air. Is it this? Which ine?Do you have to set this everything you go up?
I'm afraid to start closing this out and clicking on things while she's up in air.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

Mike

Reactions: Tarkington Studios
I checked and the slider was on for head tracking. It did have some options for (immersive or joystick) when you try to choose it says bird has to be in air. Is it this? Which ine?Do you have to set this everything you go up?
I'm afraid to start closing this out and clicking on things while she's up in air.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

Mike

Sounds like a great question for "Neon"- I have no earthly idea. (But, you probably weren't asking me anyway lol) Haven't even taken the drone out for first flight yet. :/

Last edited:
Mike

I got those goggles awhile back, and can't get them to focus correctly, seems like if the phone/lens distance could be adjusted out just a hair more it would be crystal clear...do you have any problems with that?

I got those goggles awhile back, and can't get them to focus correctly, seems like if the phone/lens distance could be adjusted out just a hair more it would be crystal clear...do you have any problems with that?

To be completely honest, I've only used them for 3D viewing thus far, but was able to adjust clearly even though my old eyes ain't what they used to be. [emoji41]

Reactions: ifly2high

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1