Vr gear Oculus googles

Im wondering about goggles myself. I read with a tablet that has hdmi out it is possible. I just need someone to confirm and explain how to set this up. Let me know if you get your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You have to do some cutting and grinding..can show a pic later when I get home..

Hmmm... I would think the VR Goggles might work with a P3 Standard as the phone and DJI Go App connect wirelessly with no USB Cables needed...

I'm planing on getting the Samsung GalaxyGear VR to use on my Note 5. And since the litchi app supports auto recording, that should do it.

I have the same goggles for my note five.. u have to modify the goggles to work.

the Samsung vr gear has its own app so when you plug in your phone it only opens that app. so I took out that connector and cut the other clip so I could plug in my phone to use the litchi app

Reactions: bebeloneovvl
I've also used gear vr with litchi and just didn't connect my phone into the USB port. I flipped the usb plug back and put a piece of cardboard in it to hold it better and worked with no damage so I can use regular also. Haven't flown with it yet but it did work fine sitting on the ground.

Could the following work to use oculus.

1. Buy an HDMI module for the RC controller on the back. ($100)
2. Video capture the HDMI video into laptop. Several option for this exist but might be expensive.
3. Use vorpX.com ($40US) driver to fit HDMI format to oculus format.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20