Vision+ won't transmit video to phone app! PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
So all of a sudden my Vision Pus wont show what the camera is seeing on my phone. I used it last week and everything was working fine. I could see real time video of what the camera was seeing. And now I just get a black screen on the phone but everything see seems to be working. I can tilt the camera up and down using my phone app and I can take pictures and view them in the album but it just doesnt show them in real time.

What can be causing this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Was working fine a couple of weeks ago - now black screen on phone rather than video image. I have a Phantom 2 Vision (and not the plus ... groan... lol). All other controls work correctly, and I can also record photos and videos - just have no idea as to what I am recording ...)

I have tried re-plugging in the cable to the camera, etc, etc.

I contacted the hobby shop I purchased the unit from in South Australia - and they were unable to help. They gave me the contact details for the importer in Australia and I have just got off the phone to them - and they have not idea at this stage, but have promised to have their tech ring me back. I will reply here if I get a satisfactory reply.

These things always seem to happen that the worst possible time.... (groan again...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20